[ic] Custom widgets for options

Christian Brink cbrink at schmidy.com
Wed Sep 17 15:13:46 EDT 2003

I'm running 4.9.8 and I want to add some extra custom widgets to the option.

eg. I want the widget to be a select box with a hyperlink next to it to it
to popup a window that shows pics of all the choices.

I have no problem reading code, I just have not been able to find the
option widget code. So if anyone can point me to the code or offer and
helpful suggestion I would appreciate it.

OR

Am I missing something and this type of thing is already built in?

Thanks,
Christian