[ic] Image Size Usertag

Danilo kosmo at trslab.it
Thu Sep 18 02:08:36 EDT 2003

Hi Grant,
unfortunately the imagesize usertag still doesn't work. As I  said I
had installed the ImageSize perl module.
this is the code I've included in my catalog.cfg

Require module Image::Size

UserTag image_size Order file show
UserTag image_size Routine <<EOR
sub {
        use Image::Size;

        my ($file,$show) = @_;
        my ($width,$height) = imgsize($file);

        $Scratch->{imgwidth} = $width;
        $Scratch->{imgheight} = $height;

        return "size of file ($file) w=$width h=$height" if $show;
        undef;
}
EOR

tell me if you have any idea.