[ic] Thumbnails

Grant listbox at email.com
Wed Sep 17 19:05:52 EDT 2003

I'm looking for something that will allow me to build thumbnails of my
images through IC.  I've looked through the list archives and found
references to UserTags image_collate, image-store, thumb, and image.  I'm
having a tough time finding the actual tags, but besides that, what method
and corresponding tag do you guys think would be best for making thumbnails?
Would thumbs conditionally built on the fly depending on whether they exist
already or not be the way to go or should I use something that builds them
all beforehand?

Also, Jonathan Clark's image-store tag sounds awesome, but he posted it
here:

http://www.icdevgroup.org/pipermail/interchange-users/2002-December/029601.h
tml

and it looks like it didn't post properly.  Does anyone have a copy of that
tag?

- Grant