[ic] Thumbnails

Grant listbox at email.com
Thu Sep 18 09:59:54 EDT 2003

> On Wed, 17 Sep 2003 22:21:13 -0700
> "Grant" <listbox at email.com> wrote:
> > The image-store UserTag Jonathon Clark posted
> >
> (http://www.icdevgroup.org/pipermail/interchange-users/2002-Decemb
> er/029601.
> > html) sounds perfect but it didn't post properly or something.
> Does anybody
> > have a copy of that tag?
>
> He did post it properly. If your email client does not do it
> automatically,
> you simply need to copy the thing into two files (both start with 'begin'
> and end with 'end\nend'), and then run 'uudecode' on it to get meaningful
> stuff out.
>
> regards
> -doc

Running uudecode returns the following message:

uudecode: image-store.tag: Short file

and each of the files comes to an abrupt end and is exactly 111 lines long.
I looked at the uudecode man but its very short and there doesn't seem to be
any info pertaining to this situation in there.  Does any of this sound
familiar?

- Grant