[ic] XML Parsing

Grant listbox at email.com
Thu Sep 18 10:28:29 EDT 2003

I've been working on the parsexml UserTag, and I still can't get IC to
restart with it without a subroutine error.  If it's not ready to sit in the
UserTag directory, I don't have much hope for it working too well.  I'm
looking at the docs on XML::Simple right now, but before I try to write a
UserTag without knowing Perl, I thought I'd ask you guys if any of you are
parsing XML through IC at all.  Please let me know if you are.  I'd love to
know how you're doing it so I can get the IC/eBay API integration finished
and posted.

- Grant