[ic] Inactive

Anthony Minero anthony at urbanscooters.com
Mon Sep 22 12:07:39 EDT 2003

On 9/22/03 10:01 AM, "Ed LaFrance" <edl at newmediaems.com> wrote:

> At 09:06 AM 9/22/2003 -0700, you wrote:
>>  Can someone tell me why the following code may not be working?
>>
>> I'm trying to have it so that any product with the inactive field set to "1"
>> doesn't show up. I was able to make it work when pulling from only one field
>> but in the code below I'm pulling from two fields "Protective Gear" and
>> "Accessories" and for some reason the inactive code isn't working.
>> Any ideas?
>>
>>  [table-organize embed=1 pretty=1 cols="[control cols 2]"]
>>     [loop
>>         random="[control matches 2]"
>>         search="
>>
>>         fi=products
>>         st=db
>>         sf=prod_group
>>         se=Protective Gear
>>         op=rm
>>         nu=0
>>
>>         os=yes
>>         sf=prod_group
>>         se=Accessories
>>         op=rm
>>         nu=0
>>
>>         sf=inactive
>>         se=0
>>         op=ne
>>         nu=0
>
> The above will find records with the inactive field not equal to 0. That is
> the opposite of what you want, try changing your se=0 to an se=1
>
> - Ed

This still doesn't work for me. Below is some code that IS working and
following that is the code that does not work. The only difference I see is
that on the one that is not working I am pulling from two fields as opposed
to one.

This Works:

[table-organize embed=1 pretty=1 cols="[control cols 2]"]
    [loop
        random="[control matches 2]"
        search="

        fi=products
        st=db
        sf=prod_group
        se=Protective Gear
        op=rm
        nu=0

        sf=inactive
        se=0
        op=ne
        nu=0

        ml=50
        tf=price
        to=n
                "]

----------------------------

This does not work:

 [table-organize embed=1 pretty=1 cols="[control cols 2]"]
    [loop
        random="[control matches 2]"
        search="

        fi=products