[ic] shipping not calculated when login account is used

Olaf Kolling kolling at w3welt.de
Wed Sep 24 01:33:44 EDT 2003

Hello,

JB> checkout page.  When an account is not being used, the shipping
JB> calculations work correctly.  I have a usertag created to calculate the
JB> shipping, but I guessed it would be used all of the time.  It appears when

i had the very same problem.
Have a look at the shipping address. If you fill in the country field
(or wichever field your shipping calculation is based on) it should
work.
Maybe you should copy the country field from the main-address to the
shipping address during registration even if the rest stays empty.

Bye
  Olaf Kolling

                       W³Welt Web-Entwicklung
Olaf Kolling                            eMail: kolling at w3welt.de
Mörikestraße 67                 Tel.: +49 711 96666-200
70199 Stuttgart                           Fax: +49 711 96666-201