[ic] Admin documentation

Kaare Rasmussen kar at kakidata.dk
Mon Sep 29 14:45:14 EDT 2003

Hi

Can I find some information anywhere on the administration of the Foundation
type sites - 4.9.8 ?

I would expect something simple as the logo (name of image file and placement
on the page) and page colors to be under the "Design" tab. But there I can
only see a menu editor.

Btw. it's not quite apparent how to active any menus edited there.

There's a "Foundation" documentation. But I couldn't find a "Foundation Admin"
documentation.

Howitzvej 75               Åben 12.00-18.00        Email: kar at kakidata.dk
2000 Frederiksberg        Lørdag 12.00-16.00       Web:      www.suse.dk