[ic] Lots of order problems: page not available when ordering

Salvador Caballe scaballe at caballe.net
Thu Apr 1 14:06:10 EST 2004

On Wed, 31 Mar 2004 14:31:57 -0800
NOW Website Coordinator <webperson at now.org> wrote:

> We are using Interchange 5.0 with PostgreSQL, in rpc traffic mode on a
> Linux box.
>

> [29/March/2004:13:46:11 -0500] store
> /cgi-bin/store//scan/mp=default/sf=category/se=t-shirt/sp=results_category/va=banner_text=T-Shirts.html
> Died in server spawn: Can't call method "new" on an undefined value at
> /usr/local/interchange/lib/Vend/Data.pm line 751.

I also have the following errors when I edit a table in UI admin table editor

/admin/flex_editor.html Error creating dummy database for icmenu: Can't call method "new" on an undefined value at /usr/local/interchange/lib/Vend/Data.pm line 752.

foundation based catalog updated to 5.0 from 4.8.7
Interchange 5.0
Postgresql 7.4.1

any information ??

Salvador