[ic] use mv_nextpage with mv_click ?

Eric Bont eric_bont at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 2 15:20:10 EST 2004

Hi all,

I build a registration form. Question: how can I use mv_nextpage with a
input-submit field ? When I change <INPUT TYPE=hidden NAME=mv_nextpage
VALUE=@@MV_PAGE@@> with for example <INPUT TYPE=hidden NAME=mv_nextpage
VALUE=index> the nextpage function works well but the inputdata is not saved
to the database.

<FORM ACTION="[process secure=1]" METHOD="POST">
<INPUT TYPE=hidden NAME=mv_order_profile VALUE=account_change>
<INPUT TYPE=hidden NAME=mv_todo     VALUE=return>
<INPUT TYPE=HIDDEN NAME=mv_check    VALUE="Save_database">
<INPUT TYPE=hidden NAME=mv_nextpage VALUE=@@MV_PAGE@@>

*** my form **

<INPUT TYPE=SUBMIT VALUE="Save" NAME=mv_click>
</form>

Thanks a lot,

Eric