[ic] How to modify "sub bar_link" from UI?

News news1 at dsl.pipex.com
Sat Apr 3 13:33:35 EST 2004

Hi folks,

I want to modify the sub bar_link that controls the IC navbar, all I
actually want to do is add the title tag to the href.

I cannot access sub bar_link from the UI as its buried in
catalog_before.cfg so I tried copying that subroutine into catalog.cfg
but when I change it, it has no effect.

I copied the whole sub as below, the dots indicating the main body, but
this doesn't seem to work. I re-started interchange after trying this
but it doesn't seem to pick up the changes I have made to the
subroutine.

Should this work, or is there any easier way to add the title tag to the
hrefs in the vertical category nav bar??

Sub <<EOR
sub bar_link {
}
EOR