[ic] Adding more detail to the add product page and perl installation

Andre Bunting andreb at techess.com
Wed Apr 7 00:31:13 EDT 2004

Good day all..

I was wondering if it would be possible to add more fields to this page to
allow more information on productions to be entered.

Secondly.. I am somewhat new to linux .. and  the perl installed on my box
at home has thread-enabled...

Now I have been reading some of the mails in the mailing list and I seen
that it is possible to install a new version of perl without affecting the
already installed version... I will like to know how to do this and also how
to compile it with thread-disable....

Thanks in Advance..

Andre