[ic] Admin UI and Options

Jon prtyof5 at attglobal.net
Sat Apr 10 02:49:18 EDT 2004

Some time ago, back in either 4.8 or 4.9 I grabbed a copy of
item_option_matrix for a catalog and modified by adding in some
data to display for update. Now I upgraded to IC 5 it seems that file
item_option_matrix has been replaced with file Matrix.  And when
I select a link for item_option.html I'm diverted to
item_option_old.html.
Ok, some changes have happened.

I've read some in archives about item_option_old.html but nothing seemed
to make
any sense.  Also shouldn't I be able to copy Matrix into
catalog/include/Matrix
to use for a catalog as I did for item_option_matrix ?

Jon