[ic] Re: Unrecognized character \x7F

Eros Shop info at eros-shop.co.uk
Wed Apr 14 04:03:59 EDT 2004

At 04:37 14/04/2004, you wrote:
> > From: interchange-users-bounces at icdevgroup.org
>[mailto:interchange-users-
> > bounces at icdevgroup.org] On Behalf Of Rodney S. Foley

Excuse me everyone, but it's my understanding of this list that we are
supposed to help people of ALL levels and not waste time, energy and
emotions on flaming. If some vital info is missing, don't criticise and
point to various web pages, instead ask for the information and be NICE
about it. Anyone who's spent any time in a support environment knows that
this is the best way to handle this kind of situation.

I too have been on the hot end of some of Mike's comments and it's not
really on.

We are ALL grateful for him developing and writing IC (along with the other
core members) and it is a fabulous program, but just because these people
hold massive knowledge doesn't entitle them to belittle, flam or shout at
those who don't

I do mean to point the finger and whilst those who do understand IC in
depth continue to look down on those who are new or slow to pick up certain
things this list is going nowhere and is NOT a nice place to be.

Please can you all put the heat aside, grow up and get on with what this
list was meant for, to help people.

A very disappointed

Mark

Eros Shop