[ic] Preferred method of submitting bugs

Mike Heins mike at perusion.com
Wed Apr 14 14:50:08 EDT 2004

Quoting Gary Norton (gnorton at broadgap.com):
> What is the preferred method for submitting bugs?
>
> The "Report a Bug" link and "Bug History" links from the development tab on
> the website seem to be restricted.

We took Bugzilla down because it was hard to keep updated and it
was hard to get more than just two or three people to use it.

Bugs should be sent to the user list or the core list.

I have deactivated those entries on the menu.

--
Mike Heins

Just because something is obviously happening doesn't mean something
obvious is happening. --Larry Wall