[ic] Menu Item Advice

Andre Bunting andreb at techess.com
Wed Apr 14 23:40:22 EDT 2004

Hi all..

I am reading up the docs on. Got a quick question.

I am seeing two table options... that I believe relate to the menu items
listings on the home when u build a default demo cart.

One :

area (Category Groups/Placement)

I notice that even though they have the names listed twice. the codes are
different and also the search and the selector and filled out for one of the
NAMES..

Can someone explain this to me please .. and its importance's.

Two :

Cat (categories)

I notice that under name there are Items with the same names but different
numbers for all the main menu items.

Can anyone point out to me y? and how to move on to creating my own menu
item ?

Andre