[ic] 4.6.3 and Signio/Payflow Pro

Kevin Walsh kevin at cursor.biz
Fri Apr 16 07:07:08 EDT 2004

Bryan Zimmer [bryanz at gloryworks.com] wrote:
> I'm running Interchange 4.6.3 and am trying to switch from CyberCash to
> Payflow Pro. The directions at
> http://www.interchange.rtfm.info/downloads/payments/Signio.txt
> claim it should be a painless swap. I've followed the directions to the
> letter, but am getting this error on startup:
>
> Required  module not present. Aborting catalog.
> In line 149 of the configuration file 'catalog.cfg':
> Require module Vend::Payment::Signio
>
> I thought maybe they forgot to mention putting Signio.pm in
> interchange/lib, so I did but with no luck.
> http://www.interchange.rtfm.info/downloads/payments/Signio.pm
> I've tried putting the libraries and Signio.pm just about everywhere I can
> think of (starting with where the directions tell you to), but no luck.
> Does anyone have any suggestions? I think I'm close, if I can just find
> out where to put everything where Interchange is looking for it.

Signio.pm doesn't go in "lib"; it goes in "lib/Vend/Payment".

Check that the module is in the correct place and check that the file
permissions are such that the Interchange user can read the file.
Make sure the file is named "Signio.pm" - not "signio.PM" or "SiGnIo.Pm"
etc.

If that still fails then check to see if there were any messages
above the "Required  module not present" entry you posted, which might
indicate the reason for the error.  Interchange 5 gives better error
messages than 4.6.  An upgrade is advised for this and countless other
reasons.

If it's still failing at this point then perhaps the module is corrupt.
Did you fill it with MSDOS artifacts while transferring the file to the
server?  It may be worth re-downloading the file and making sure you
perform the upload using FTP's binary mode.

 _/ _/    _/          _/ _/     _/    _/  _/_/    kevin at cursor.biz