[ic] FW: moving Interchange cart

Richard Pickett Richard.Pickett at CSRTechnologies.com
Mon Apr 19 10:23:58 EDT 2004

Can anyone give some insight on this?  Can we just backup the DB tables
and restore them on our system and away we go?

Thanks.

-----Original Message-----
From: Richard Pickett [mailto:Richard.Pickett at CSRTechnologies.com]
Sent: Thursday, April 15, 2004 4:09 PM
To: 'interchange-users at icdevgroup.org'
Subject: moving Interchange cart

We run a hosting company and support Interchange.  We have a potential
client that wants to move from their current hosting server to ours,
including a ~800 inventory Interchange setup.  I've never copied over an
entire Interchange setup before and was wondering how difficult that
would be.

Can anyone offer some advice or experience with this?

Thanks!