[ic] order cancellation hooks

Doug Alcorn doug at lathi.net
Fri Apr 23 11:52:06 EDT 2004

I need to capture particular information into a special table for each
order to comply with one of our referral services (linkshare).  I've
added an extra order route that takes care of this nicely.

What I'm missing is a hook to do the same thing when an order is
canceled through the admin interface.  For each order cancellation, I
need to add a row to my table with a bunch of information (orderid,
referral id, etc.) and the quantity of -1.

Is there a good way to do this without actually modifying the admin
interface?
--
 (__) Doug Alcorn - Unix/Linux/Web Developing
 oo / PGP 02B3 1E26 BCF2 9AAF 93F1  61D7 450C B264 3E63 D543