[ic] Create all possible combinations problem

Alan Cook acook at newagedigital.com
Fri Apr 23 12:53:38 EDT 2004

First off, I'm new to interchange. But, I have searched the docs, old
messages, etc. and have only found one other person with a similar problem,
but there was no answer posted. So, on with it...

1) I created a product.
2) I added 3 "Variants" - Width, Height,GlassType
3) For each variant (option) I added a list of options.
4) I clicked "Create all possible combinations."

That's where everything goes oopsy..
A list is created of every combination of one glass type (the first in my
list of options). But, the second glass type (the second in my list) only
has 10 combinations, and the last 2 glass types are not in the list.
I have tried deleting the product and recreating it, but it still happens.
The foundation store also seems to do the same thing.

Thanks in advance for any help on this..