[ic] Search string after the '?'

Jan-Claas Dirks Dirks at jcdit.net
Mon Apr 26 04:47:29 EDT 2004

Hello all,

to make a clickable list of all product categories of my hand-made shop (not
basing on templates), I do this query:

[query sql="SELECT DISTINCT kat FROM products ORDER BY kat" type=list]
[list]
[page search="se=[sql-param kat]&sf=kat&co=yes&su=yes"][sql-param
kat][/page]
[/list]

Well, I have German umlaute in my categories, so some links turn into
/shop/scan/se=Geschirrsp%FCler/sf=kat/co=yes/su=yes?id=HgcSZiDF&mv_pc=10

instead of
/shop/scan/se=Geschirrspüler/sf=kat/co=yes/su=yes?id=HgcSZiDF&mv_pc=10

Is there a chance to let the URL be like
/shop/scan?se=Geschirrspüler&sf=kat&co=yes&su=yes&id=HgcSZiDF&mv_pc=10

i.e. the search string appears behind the '?' thus preventing it from being
converted?

By the way, my results.html is much like the one from the tutorial. Using a
serahc form works fine, but results from the one-click search above don't
show the search string with [cgi mv_searchspec]. How can I display what has
been searched for?

Thanks,

--
    Jan-Claas Dirks