[ic]Changing the Create item fields and layouts ?

Andre Bunting andreb at techess.com
Thu Apr 29 22:08:53 EDT 2004

Ok..EMS...thanks a lot.. got things in.. and stuff...playing around with IC
isn't as hard as I though...thanks a mil..

One last question about this...

Ok.. all the fields I have added.... how do I get to to appear on the
product pages... I have looked around.. and I am not quite sure of what
pages to edit.

Thanks a mil for all the advice..

Andre