[ic] Question about mv_form_profile and mv_doit=refresh

Akash Shah ic_user at hotmail.com
Sun Aug 1 04:16:12 EDT 2004

Hi,

I'm on IC 5.2.0, foundation based catalog.

I have a form profile for my shopping cart page, where i want to do some
checks, every time quantity is modified for any item or any item is removed
from the cart.

here are the parameters that i m using

    	<INPUT TYPE=hidden NAME=mv_session_id VALUE="[data session id]">
	<INPUT TYPE=hidden NAME=mv_doit     VALUE=refresh>
	<INPUT TYPE=hidden NAME=mv_nextpage VALUE="@@MV_PAGE@@">
    	<INPUT TYPE=hidden NAME=mv_form_profile VALUE="basket_check">

My form profile looks like

__NAME__ basket_check

[if value someParam]
&set=dummy [myusertag [value someParam]]
[/if]
&return 1
__END__

In the profile above, it is important that usertag is invoked if someParam
is set. The return value from myusertag is not important.

This works fine for the cases when the quantity is updated to a nonzero
value. As soon as I click on the remove checkbox or change quantity to 0,
the form profile is not being invoked.

Any suggestions on how to resolve this ?

Thx.
-Akash