[ic] MySql database in admin area out of sync

rbragg redhat at rickbragg.net
Sun Aug 8 17:29:29 EDT 2004

Rene Hertell wrote:
>>I have deleted the table.sql file, and table.mysql file and I even
>>dropped the table out of mysql. The table.txt file is the only thing
>>left and it is fine. As soon as I access it one time, the table gets
>>built in mysql (correctly), and the table.sql is touched. But in the
>>admin area the table is wrong. there are extra fields and they contain
>>the wrong data.
>

> Did you restart IC?
>
> Rene

Thanks, Yes I did, and that got me right where I was. I did get rid of
the table.txt and table.sql files though, and it seems to be running
srieght off the mysql database table and it seems to work that way.
How can I get/put back the txt file, and make it work? Does the txt file
get built from the mysql table? If I just "touch" table.txt will it
populate from the mysql database table when I restart? or will that
erase my mysql database table?

Thanks again!
Rick