[ic] CSS Styles with [more-list] / [more]

david yee iamyee at gmail.com
Mon Aug 9 19:06:11 EDT 2004

it sounds like the easiest thing to do, without going in and making
changes to the way [more-list] is rendered, is to create a classed
span or div around the [more-list] component in your pages, then style
the anchors that descend from that:

so...

[more-list]
<dl>
<dt>[msg arg.0="[matches]" arg.1="[match-count]"]Matches %s of
%s found.[/msg]</dt>
<dd>[more]</dd>
</dl>
[/more-list]

might be styled with:

div.morelist a {
    color:#f00;
    text-decoration:none;
    font-weight:bold;
}

... at least, simply.  this is loads easier than hacking classes into
interchange, and gets the job done in fairly short order.

david