[ic] admin interface and checkout fail

Greg greg at valuemedia.com
Tue Aug 10 16:40:28 EDT 2004

Dan Carl wrote:

> [...]
I think that is fine, as long as your SECURE_SERVER setting reflects
what you have available.  For example if everything is to run on the
host below then your variable.txt should contain something like:

SECURE_SERVER    http://ic.mydomain.com    Directories and Paths
SERVER_NAME    ic.mydomain.com    Directories and Paths

and not

SECURE_SERVER    https://ic.mydomain.com    Directories and Paths

also make sure that the DocumentRoot in your conf file matches DOCROOT
in your variable.txt

DOCROOT    /domain/mydomain/htdocs    Directories and Paths

--
Greg Hanson
Perusion

Email		greg at perusion.com