[ic] AuthorizeNet Changes in 5.2

Bryan D Gmyrek gmyrek at U.Arizona.EDU
Tue Aug 10 17:29:40 EDT 2004

> When I attempted to enter the card number again and submit it
> came back with the same
> 'MErrMsg' => 'Authorizenet error: . Please call in your order
> but no SSL error.  In this case the transaction went through to
> Authorize.net

So I tried it a thrid time and third time was a charm.  Order
went through normally.  WTF?
I've grabbed the newest AuthorizeNet.pm from CVS but looking at
the diffs I don't know if it will help much.
Other info:
Vend::Payment::AuthorizeNet payment module initialized, using Net::SSLeay
Net:SSLeay, is the newest version according to
perl -MCPAN -e 'install Net::SSLeay'

Bryan