[ic] Urgent Help with custom parameters

daniel castro daniel_castro at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 13 15:35:35 EDT 2004

Hi list,
I need to repeat a search, but sending a new parameter. I use in the page
something like this:

id]&mv_searchtype=dd ... SKU</a>
(...)
[if cgi es_sort]
(...)
[/if]

The only problem is that if I do it that way it returns a 500 error, so I
have to do something like [page search=" (...)" ]&es_sort=1

I need to send that param along with the search params... but I cant seem to
get it wortking...

I need help with this ASAP... thanks for the help...

Daniel Castro