[ic] price tag no longer works with quantity arg.

rbragg redhat at rickbragg.net
Wed Aug 18 10:01:22 EDT 2004

Eric Small wrote:
> rbragg wrote:
>
>> Hello;
>>
>> I have this in my results page:
>> [price code=[item-code] quantity=5]
>> This tag does not work anymore. It use to, and now it does not.
>> Quantity pricing DOES WORK however.
>>

> I also use the price tag to show quantity discounts and it works fine
> for me.  The only difference between what you have and what I have is
> that mine looks like this
>
> [price code="[item-code]" quantity="5"]
>
> I'm not sure if the quotes make a difference, but it works for me.
>

> Eric

Thanks Eric,

This also only shows the regular price for me.
here is a test page:
http://www.javahutroasters.com/cgi/javahut/scan/mp=coffee-test

Is there something else that I am missing?
Like I said the quantity pricing DOES work if you "order" in quantity,
Its just the price tag that does not work. This did work before I
upgraded to 5.0 from 4.8

Thanks
Rick