[ic] boa bank of america IMPORTANT

Ed LaFrance (New Media E.M.S.) ic_users at newmediaems.com
Fri Aug 20 13:13:44 EDT 2004

At 05:26 PM 8/19/2004, you wrote:

>     Bank of America is phasing out the eStores Settle-Up system.  All
>accounts will be converted to Cybersource.  The rep I am on the phone with
>doesn't have much information as far as timeframes or anything.
>

>Jeff

Unconfirmed information: One of my clients who uses the BofA module has
talked with Bank of America about this. She says she has been assured that
nothing changes on her end. In a couple of months B of A will transition
their backend to Cybersource, but the frontside interface apparently
remains the same. Again, uncomfirmed.

- Ed

Fair Oaks, CA  95628          Ed.LaFrance at newmediaems.com
(866) 519-4680 Toll-Free      (916) 961-0447 Fax