[ic] Watermarking product pictures

Salvador Caballe scaballe at caballe.net
Tue Aug 24 14:47:19 EDT 2004

A Dimarts 24 Agost 2004 16:38, Jon Jensen va escriure:

> > > feature into the

> > > It's actually already there in the "makesize" option. See the source of
> > > the tag, which has POD documentation explaining how to use it.
> >
> > Just checked from the latest devel-version of the image-tag in CVS, and
> > there is not yet implemented a watermark-option.. :(
> >
> > Maybe there might be some other versions of the image-tag out there in
> > the list-achieves that you refer to? I'll see if I can find them.
>
> No, it doesn't watermark -- the code snippet that was posted to the list
> only did dynamic resizing, and that's what the image tag does as well.
>
> But it's true, a watermark option would be handy.
>
> Jon

Look this
http://www.icdevgroup.org/pipermail/interchange-users/2002-December/029601.html

 * Takes an image. (file or blob)

  * Generates an image of specified width, height, or both (maintaining
aspect ratio).

  * Allows a logo to be placed over this image (again file or blob) for
branding.

  * If you want, it generates a thumbnail (without logo) of defined width,
or height, or both (maintaining aspect ratio again).

  * Allows a border of specified color and width to be put around both the
image and/or the thumb.

  * Allows specification of output file type, according to the filename

Salvador