[ic] Put nonexistent items into basket?

Carsten Jahnke carstenjahnke at web.de
Thu Aug 26 11:13:03 EDT 2004

Joachim Schubert wrote:
> Try this:
> http://www.icdevgroup.org/interchange-doc-5.2.0/frames/ic_ecommerce_5.html
> (1.4. How to set up an on-the-fly item)

Ok thanks, that should do the trick.
But how can I put an on-the-fly item into the basket without submitting
a page?
I would like to have the items put into basket by just calling a page
with the item-details in cgi parameters.
I could set up a form like

<FORM ACTION="[area process]" METHOD=POST>
         <INPUT TYPE=hidden NAME=mv_todo VALUE="refresh">
         <INPUT TYPE=hidden NAME=mv_order_item VALUE="[CGI value]">
         Qty: <INPUT SIZE=2 NAME=mv_order_quantity VALUE="[CGI qty]">
         <INPUT TYPE=hidden NAME=mv_order_fly
                 VALUE="description=An on-the-fly item|price=[CGI price]">
         <INPUT TYPE=submit VALUE="Order button">
     </FORM>

and put the cgi values into these hidden fields but then the user would
have to submit this form manually, am I right?

regards
\cj

--
Carsten Jahnke