[ic] New table refuses to show

Patrick Donker list-account at webpagina.nu
Mon Aug 30 17:13:41 EDT 2004

Stefan Hornburg wrote:
> On Mon, 30 Aug 2004 15:51:40 +0200
> Patrick Donker <list-account at webpagina.nu> wrote:
>

>>Guys,
>>
>>I have just added a table to my 5.3 database. It is a supplier table in
>>which I would like to, surprisingly, list my suppliers.
>>However, it doesnt show up in the Table section in the UI. If I look
>>with phpmyadmin it *is* there. Did I forgot something to make IC see it?
>>Yes, I have restarted IC...
>

> Tell IC that there is a new table, e.g. add a supplier.mysql file to
> dbconf/mysql.
>
> Ciao
> 	Racke

Ok, that worked Racke, thanks.
But now for the following issue: I have filled the table, and I have
added the supplier field to the item editor ui and the products table,
but when I try to select a supplier, I cannot seem to select one. Is
there a howto on how to use a newly added table from within the ui? I
cant figure out how and where relations are set and how data is being
selected. Is this done in the IC core?
Thanks

-Patrick