[ic] Checkout Issues ...

Greg McClure gmcclure at gmail.com
Tue Aug 31 13:43:28 EDT 2004

First of all, thanks to both you and Brian for offering your advice.

Yes, my interchange.cfg does have the line:

Require module Vend::Payment::AuthorizeNet

When I restart IC I always get the appropriate message that
AuthorizeNet.pm is being initialized. So that's good.

What about the [charge] tag? I see that mentioned in the
AuthorizeNet.pm file, but I don't see it anyplace else. I put this in
my /etc/profiles.order file:

&charge=MV_PAYMENT_MODE

So far that has seemed to make a little difference, although not
everything is running yet. I know, I know, I know this is as newbie as
you can get, and I apologize, but I've honestly coursed through the
documentation and I've found no mention of this tag other than in the
AuthorizeNet.pm file.

How does this variable normally need to be set and where is it best to set it?

Also, how is the [charge] tag used properly in a page? Does it go in a
form, or is it more like a directive in a page? Any answers would be
very appreciated.

- Greg