[ic] Rewrite problems in admin

Sam Batschelet sam at westbranchresort.com
Wed Dec 1 09:32:28 EST 2004

In an attempt to improve site indexing I have used the rewrite options
below

    RewriteRule    ^$      /cgi-bin/site/index.html    [PT,L]
    RewriteRule    ^/$     /cgi-bin/site/index.html    [PT,L]
    RewriteRule    ^/index\.html$  /cgi-bin/site/index.html    [PT,L]
    RewriteRule    ^/cgi-bin/site/.*   -           [PT,L]
    RewriteRule ^/.*images/.*   -       [PT,L]
    RewriteRule    ^/(.*)      /cgi-bin/site/$1        [PT,L]

The problem I am running into seems to be with the admin section which
constantly drops me into login.  I am sure that the rewriterules are to
blame but I cannot seem to get on the right track with a solution.  Any
help with this would be greatly appreciated!.

Warm Regards,

Sam Batschelet
Business Manager
P: +1.607.467.5525