[ic] problem after makecat - "Undefined catalog:xxxxxx"

Tom tom at ecnow.co.uk
Wed Dec 1 19:46:15 EST 2004

I've been trying to troubleshoot this message;

"/cgi-bin/titl CGI mapping error: Undefined catalog: /cgi-bin/titl at /usr/lib/interchange/lib/Vend/Server.pm line 207." in the interchange error log which corresponds to a "Undefined catalog: /cgi-bin/titl" error returned to the browser.

by adding such lines as;

::logGlobal( { level => 'error' }, "script name:".$CGI::script_name."\n");

to the /usr/lib/interchange/lib/Vend/Server.pm file and restarting interchange.

However I can't get the server to log any of my messages, or respond to any of my code. Though if I put in a syntax error, interchange will not start and reports the error to the command line. Even if I add lines to that file, interchange stil reports the error to be on line 207 of Server.pm.

(I am pretty new to working with packages so I accept that I may have missed something basic)

Thanks,

Tom H