[ic] making changes to the package in /usr/lib/interchange/lib/Vend/Server.pm

Tom tom at ecnow.co.uk
Thu Dec 2 09:21:03 EST 2004

Hi,

while trying to troubleshoot a naughty "Undefined catalog: /cgi-bin/titl at /usr/lib/interchange/lib/Vend/Server.pm line 207." error, I have been making changes to the Server.pm file. However I can't get these changes to be reflected by the errors in the /var/logs/interchange/errors.log file. I've set "Variable DEBUG 1" in /etc/interchange.cfg

For example, adding debug lines, such as;

::logDebug("CGI::$field=" . ${"CGI::$field"});

are not causing anything to be logged to the /var/log/interchange/debug.log file, though if I set the "DataTrace 1" there are logs of DBI stuff for the catalogs startup.

I'm running the current interchange 5.2 rpm on RH linux fedora core 2 with the current DBD::mysql modules from cpan with a 5.8.5 build of perl.

Thanks,

Tom Hodder