[ic] How to assign a scratch variable to a VBScript Variable??

Ethan Rowe ethan at endpoint.com
Thu Dec 2 18:05:49 EST 2004

Tom Luong wrote:

> [...]

The VBScript will error out, I believe, if you haven't wrapped the value
that gets substituted in by Interchange in quotes.  Thus:
dim vbname
vbname = "[scratch newname]"

If the scratch variable 'newname' could potentially have quotes in it,
you need to account for that, either by removing them or subtituting in
some appropriate escape sequence.

--
Ethan Rowe
End Point Corporation