[ic] cart_tiny component drops items after SSL

The Disguised Jedi disguised.jedi at gmail.com
Tue Dec 7 23:14:45 EST 2004

> Customer clicks to add an item to his ord/order.html which is SSL but then
> goes back to shopping on the non SSL pages.  The result is that the
> cart_tiny display does not display items unless you are in a secure page.
>
> My questions is how can you make [item-list] read from the SSL cart or is
> this not possible.

Is the URL to the SSL secure server different than that of the regular cart?

If so, that is the problem...

The session cookie can't be read from another domain, so interchange
makes a new one.  Once it goes back to the other domain, Interchange
reads the other, item-less session.  Your only choice is to put the
entire catalog on the secure url, only without the secure...

--
The Disguised Jedi
disguised.jedi at gmail.com

PHP rocks!