[ic] undefined catalog error

Wed Dec 8 09:40:08 EST 2004

Tom wrote:

> I have a similar problem with the 5.2 rpm file on Fedora core 2 for new catalogs made
> with makecat. (The foundation catalog seems to be working fine)
>
> However I don't have a /etc/interchange folder for config, nor does it appear that
> features.cfg has been installed as part of the rpm anywhere.
>
> How did you troubleshoot to find out that problem?

Hi Tom:

I just had a look into the features.cfg file and realized that there is
a ifdef statement that only includes my catalogs when the variable
USE_FOUNDATION is set to 1.

I don't know why there are no config files in your /etc directory. The
installation on my debian box created all seccessary files.

Can somebody else help here?

Thanks,
Gregor