[ic] Customer/Admin not working

Tito unix4linux at cfl.rr.com
Wed Dec 8 23:25:47 EST 2004

Well, now I got passed this part...now I get something new...when I try
to hit the customer or admin link this is what I am getting and when I
try to start interchange it is not coming up at all.  I do a ps -eaf |
grep interchange and there is nothing running.  To start it I do su -
c /path/to/interch/bin/interchange user and it looks like it comes up
after it prompts for my passwd but there is nothing coming up.  I looked
at the error log and it's not logging an errors (perhaps because it is
not even starting interchange)...please help someone...I have been
fighting this interchange for over 2 weeks now and no luck...I won't
give up because I have seen it used before and I like it...hahaha ;-)

So here is that error I get when hitting the customer or admin links:

Internal Server Error
unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, root at localhost and inform them
of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that
may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error
log.

Apache/2.0.52 (Fedora) Server at www.daemonracing.com Port 80