[ic] whats the best way to create a catalog alias?

Tom tom at ecnow.co.uk
Thu Dec 9 13:30:13 EST 2004

Hi,

I have modified the foundation catalog with my old templates and product database, and now want to have it serve my old interchange site which was at /cgi-bin/titl

so ive got

Catalog  foundation  /var/lib/interchange/foundation  /cgi-bin/foundation /cgi-titl

in my /etc/interchange.cfg

and a copt of the foundation cgi at /var/www/cgi-bin/titl

and done a reconfigure. but im getting a ;
212.28.0.10 - - [09/December/2004:19:21:40 +0000] - /cgi-bin/titl CGI mapping er
ror: Undefined catalog: /cgi-bin/titl at /usr/lib/interchange/lib/Vend/Server.pm
 line 207.

error in the logs when I access that url and a Undefined catalog: /cgi-bin/titl returned for that url.

What am I doing wrong?

Cheers.

Tom H