[ic] Secure scan/search issues

Sam Batschelet sam at westbranchresort.com
Fri Dec 10 10:54:41 EST 2004

Trying to figure out how to make scan/search always use secure pages.

example

In category_vertical I would like all the searchs to use secure=1

www.mysite.com/cart/scan/fi=products/st=db/co=yes/sf=prod_group/se=cool/op=eq.html

secure.mysite.com/cart/scan/fi=products/st=db/co=yes/sf=prod_group/se=cool/op=eq.html

catalog.cfg
Tried adding results_big, scan, page to this but no go

## Set this if you have a different secure server
AlwaysSecure   order ord/checkout ord/basket ord/finalize login
change_password process

I think I am just a bit off on the processing of the code here can anyone
stear me in the right direction?

Thanks

Sam