[ic] ic database problem

Sun Dec 12 22:05:06 EST 2004

Hi List:

I want to only use my MySQL database for data storage, no text files
or anything. I use the following configuration directives:

ProductFiles	products

Variable SQLDSN dbi:mysql:demostore

Require module DBI
Require module DBD::mysql

Message -i -n Using MySQL, DSN=__SQLDSN__...

DatabaseDefault USER root
DatabaseDefault PASS mypass

Database	products	products.txt	__SQLDSN__

I also have a products.sql file in my products directory. The problem
is that no data is showing. When I copy a products.txt file to the
products directory data shows up. But as I said I do not want to use
any additional text files. What is the problem here?

Thanks in advance,
Gregor