[ic] ic database only

Mon Dec 13 12:42:02 EST 2004

Hi List,

here's what I am trying to achieve: I want to use interchange with my
MySQL database only. So I have no need for any .txt files and don't want
to use them as first import or anything else.

I tried it serveral times with different configurations but somehow
interchange is never using my database. It always looks for the .txt
files in the products directory.

Can anyone provide me a very simple catalog.cfg file with a database
enabled products table that is known to be working?

Thanks in advance,
Wojtek