[ic] Enrollment/booking system for courses and classes

Stefan Hornburg racke at linuxia.de
Tue Dec 14 11:03:37 EST 2004

On Tue, 14 Dec 2004 13:14:02 +0100
Ton Verhagen <tverhagen at alamerce.nl> wrote:

> Dear All,
>
> Has anyone of you implemented a system, which you want to
> share or talk about, with which people can enroll in a course or
> a class ?
>
> I am looking for a kind of booking system for courses etc.

I just came back from Vienna, where part of my work was enhancing
a training database for RPO (Regional Program Office), which
provides training for Department of State employees. The
system derives more or less from a foundation catalog.
If you need more information, just ask.

Bye
	Racke

Interchange Development Team