[ic] Irregular Order Failure

Andrew Rich andrew at mapsdownunder.com.au
Tue Dec 14 17:56:47 EST 2004

>> IC 5.3
>> MySQL
>>
>> Some customers call saying that they are unable to complete the order
>> from our IC site.  They have indicated that it occurred when clicking
on
>> the Place Order button.
>>
>> I am having difficulty if finding a pattern to the problem as I
imagine
>> some customers do not call when the order system fails.
>>
>> I noticed the following in the session file, does anybody believe
that
>> it may be related.
>>
>> 'mv_status_end_profile' => 'end_profile set failed.'
>

> Does the order just hang? Anything in the error.log?
>
> --
> Aaron Rubin

Thank you for the reply Aaron.  I fixed your 'top post'!

No apparent hang and nothing in the error log that I can see.

The user is told more information required or card expiry.

Ethan Rowe thought it might be a profile problem but I am unable to
fully work out how they all work yet.  I am a bit of a novice with the
workings of IC.

Thank you, I will keep looking!
Andrew Rich