[ic] Updating the Order display on Admin UI

Steve interchange at bojanglesdesign.co.uk
Thu Dec 16 11:25:34 EST 2004

> On Wed, 2004-12-15 at 13:11 +0000, Steve wrote:
>> Sorry, forgot to mention that I'm using Interchange 5.2.0
>>
>> --
>>
>> Can someone let me know how I should go about updating the display of orders
>> on the Admin UI?
>>
>> All I am looking to do at the moment is to set the orders to display an
>> item's 'title' rather than its 'description', but I haven't been able to
>> find the corresponding part in the UI for the 'orderline' table. Any help
>> would be greatly appreciated.
>>
>> Steve
>
> I believe that your looking for the $IC_ROOT/lib/UI/pages/admin pages.
>
> --
> Brian Kosick <briank at giotechnology.com>
> http://www.giotechnology.com

I had found these pages, but I have 3 catalogs and didn't want the changes
to be applied to all of them. Is it not possible to change the order display
setting through the UI itself, so that they are only applied to one
particular catalog?

Should I start by changing the setup of the 'orderline' table so that it
saves the 'title' rather than 'description' from the products table? I'm
just concerned that I'm trying to complicate something which, in theory,
sounds very simple??

Thanks

Steve