[ic] Some shipping methods don't appear

Peter N. interchange at framework.ws
Wed Dec 22 13:18:30 EST 2004

Greetings,

I am having trouble getting all shipping methods for the US to show up
in a catalog.  I have the following in my country table (sorry about the
wrapping):

mysql> select * from country where code like "US";
+------+--------+--------+----------+----------------------------+---------------+-----+--------+------+
| code | sorder | region | selector | shipmodes                  | name
          | iso | isonum | tax  |
+------+--------+--------+----------+----------------------------+---------------+-----+--------+------+
| US   | 0      |        | US       | PRIORITY FEG GNDRES GNDCOM |
United States | USA | 840    |      |
+------+--------+--------+----------+----------------------------+---------------+-----+--------+------+
1 row in set (0.01 sec)

shipping.asc contains the default entries from a 5.2 foundation catalog
for the above methods.

However, when I go to check out, regardless of what I add to my cart, I
only get UPS shipping methods, no choice of Priority Mail or FedEx
Ground. I've verified that the items I am adding to my cart are within
the weight limits set.

Am I missing a step in getting these to show up?

Thank you,

Peter