[ic] Suse 9.x upgrade and Interchange 5.0.1

Andre Bunting andreb at techess.com
Wed Dec 29 23:22:26 EST 2004

Hi all.. I did an upgrade from suse 9.0 to 9.2. In doing so the upgrade
didnt do a good upgrade/modification to apache2, so i had a ball of a
time fixing my apache settings. Now when i try to browse to see if
interchange is working and i am getting this error :

      We're sorry, the Interchange server is unavailable...

When i check the interchange logs i dotn see any errors... but from my
experience with have to fix the apache configuration after the update
its most likely that the config for interchange has been corrupted or
something of the sort.

Now i didnt backup my db for interchange or anything (vvery dumb of
me)... but i can still see the db in mysql.. what i want to know is
whats the best method to upgrade to 5.2 and keep my database of products
intact.

HELP

Thanks alot for any advice or ideas given.

Andre